Win £3,000 towards your deposit on your first home.
*Hastings Legal are the only Borders based Solicitors participating in this ESPC promotion.*
In addition to winning £3,000 the lucky first-time-buyer will get FREE conveyancing on their purchase courtesy of Hastings Legal. You don’t even need to buy now to qualify! Just buy before the cut off date of 1st March 2021 and you will benefit – so you have nothing to lose by entering. And it doesn’t cost anything to enter so just fill in the form by following the link and you are in the draw.
Good luck and remember we offer all buyers, including First Time Buyers, a free initial interview. The double bonus is that with our no key no fee policy we don’t charge you anything if things don’t work out and you don’t get the house you have offered on.
About the draw
- The draw is open to all genuine First Time Buyers who are UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address, excluding all ESPC and ESPC solicitor estate agents’ employees and relatives.
- The draw closes at 1pm on Friday 27th March 2020 and the winner will be selected at random by 6th April.
- The prize is £3,000 towards the purchase of your first property.
- The prize fund will be released to the winner on receipt of evidence of missives being concluded for the purchase of your first property.
- The winner must use an ESPC Solicitor Estate Agent to undertake the conveyancing on their property purchase.
- The property purchased must be located in an EH, KY, FK, TD, G, PA, KA, ML or DG postcode and be purchased between 1st March 2020 and 1st March 2021.
- Full conditions apply – see offer details on the ESPC website.
With our NO KEY – NO FEE pledge you pay no Legal Fees if your property sale fails to materialiseHastings Legal Lab
If you are buying in Scotland you will need a Scottish Solicitor.
If you are selling, Hastings Legal are the top-selling Solicitor Estate Agents in the Borders.
With a Solicitor/Estate Agent you have more control of the process
and because of our unique No Key No Fee policy you are shielded from the legal costs if your property sale or purchase fails to materialise.
To find out what Hastings Legal
can do to help you find your ideal home or your ideal buyer give us a call or pop in to one of our offices in Kelso, Duns, Selkirk and Eyemouth.
It’s never too early to call Hastings Legal, your dedicated Borders firm of Solicitors and Estate Agents.
Here for you in the Scottish Borders