54 Laichpark Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1XB
3 Bed House - Terraced
Offers Over £225,000
About the property
Sunday 15th April 2018 between 12noon - 4pm
A spacious, modern three bedroom terraced house in a peaceful and sought-after residential neighbourhood. This unique property benefits from a separate lock-up garage, south-facing conservatory, garden to the rear, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Chesser is on the south west of the city centre and can be accessed by a frequent public transport service that runs close by. The city bypass is easily reached by car and leads to the airport and motorway network. Shopping facilities locally include an M&S food store, 24hr ASDA, 2 Sainsbury's superstores, an Aldi, Costa Coffee, and a brand new Lidl superstore. This area boasts an impressive variety of recreational facilities on your doorstep, which include the Corn Exchange Village, 3 gyms, The Union Canal and a number of popular bars and restaurants, all within walking distance.
• Three bedrooms comprising of two double rooms and one single room
• Spacious lounge leading to dining room
• South-facing conservatory and garden to the rear
• Separate lock-up garage
• Partially floored attic space
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and built-in electric oven/hobs
• Double glazed windows and gas central heating
• Under-stair storage cupboard
• Porch entrance area, useful for storing shoes, coats, etc
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
VIEWING AND HOME REPORT
To arrange a viewing or request a copy of the Home Report contact the selling agents, Hastings Property on 01573-225999-lines open until 10pm 7 days a week.